|Brisk walking with light jogging||2 to 3 km in 40 mins|
|Spot Jogging||5 minutes|
|Week 2||Brisk walking with light jogging||3 km in 30 mins|
|Squats||15 X 3|
|Warm-up: Spot Jogging||5 Minutes|
|Brisk Walking with light Jogging||3Km in 30 mins|
|Squats||20 X 3|
|Stair Climbing||2 Storey X 10 within 15 minute|
|Worm up: Spot Jogging||5 Minutes|
|Brisk Walking with light Jogging||3Km in 30 min|
|Squats||20 X 3|
|Stair Climbing||2Stories X 10 with 4kg backpack in 17 mins|
Chopta Trekking Tips
Trekking Fitness Guide For Chopta-Chandrashila and Deoria tal
After all, trekking is a walk or climb in hills. And there are many kinds of trekking like an easy trek, hike down, moderate treks, and difficult or strenuous treks.
For any treks, we need fitness, and It’s fairly easy to prepare and train for any venture in the outdoors, whether a short 1-2 day trip or a longer multi-day trek.
The Below guidance is designed a month workout by our Trekking expert for an Easy trek like Chopta -Tungnath-Chandrashila & Deoria Tal.
- TEMP : May to June - 25℃Max/Min -15℃ & up to -10℃ in Jan & Feb.
- Best time to visit Chopta :(Sep-Jan)/(Feb-Jun).
- Chopta Situated in:Ukhimath,Rudraprayag,India.
- Recommended Stay : 4 Days and 3 Nights.
- Nearest Railways Station : Rishikesh (190km)/Haridwar(220km)
- Nearest Airport : (120km)Jolly Grant,Dehradun.
- Chopta is Famous for : Scnic beauty, Treks - Tungnath,Chandrashila,Deoriatal,Ansuyamata etc.
Chopta Trekking Tips and tour and travel details, Why visit Chopta in Spring, and all Chopta Trekking tips.
The Workouts and their benefits
- Waling / brisk walking is an exercise that helps you tone your legs and shed excess weight. It quickns your heart beat, circulationg more blood and wxygen to your muscles and organs.
- Jogging is an excellent cardio vascular activity. It elevates your heart rate and helps you maintain it at that level. It is an aerobic activity. This means that it needs a lot of oxygen. Consequently, you are also making your lungs more effective.
- Squats are the best form of functional fitness. They promote balance and stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips, buttocks and hamstrings
- Stair Climbing Pushing your body up stair after stair against gravity is a great cardiovascular exercise. It burns lots of calories, while developing both strength and power. Once you get to the top and walk carefully back down, you end up interval training without even realising it.